"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Monday, December 20, 2010

My daughter is due today, December 20th 2010!!!

Baby Brynn, with my one and only doll growing up. Her name was Ninja Baby. Can you tell I grew up with brothers?
Baby Jeremey looking super cute in his onesie, with that same smile and energy for life as he has now!

I have never been more emotional in my life than I am right now ... (haha) so many hormones. I just looked at the clock and it is 12:20 on 12/20. I have been waiting for this day for 10 months, and the emotions just hit me like a weight I have never felt before. My daughter is due TODAY. Now I know it could still be days away, but there is something about this certain day arriving that sends shivers across my skin, and anxiousness through my blood, and a joy/fear so great through my heart that I truly don't even know what emotion I am feeling anymore. hahaha. I was so certain I would not make it to this day during my pregnancy, in fact I would have bet nearly anything I would deliver early. So now I lay here feeling like I have been thrown to the wind, wandering aimlessly toward a date that only the Lord knows. I have heard countless things about the physical discomfort and pain you feel at the 40th week of pregnancy, but how come nobody ever told me that I would feel like a teenage girl, on her period, after getting dumped before prom, on the day her dog died, while being stranded on a desert island??? TOTAL exaggeration, but none the less, I am a nut. hahaha. Poor poor husband of mine. I Love you Jeremey! So today is the day, and unless things pick up really quickly I think today is going to come and go pretty quickly. With Christmas being so close there is this extra hint of stress to get this baby out soon, but I suppose at this point, we will be celebrating her birthday in July regardless, so she doesn't feel jipped of a birthday her whole life. Thank you to the many many who have been praying. Sorry if I haven't responded back to some of your messages, calls or texts lately, know that I read each one, and am grateful beyond words for your concern and Love. Baby _ _ _ _ _ middle name Wilson. You have been a wonderful, energy filled, vibrant little trooper inside my belly for 10 months. We prayed countless prayers for you to develop fully and to grow strong, we have wept over you, jumped for joy over you, spent hours upon hours watching and feeling you move, and have had a gazillion people guess your name (to which not one person has EVER guessed. to all you guessers out there) We could not be more excited that you have made it this far, and will continue to wait till you are ready. Just know your mom has a lot of growing to do in the area of PATIENCE ... hint hint. Come soon!

3 comments:

  1. I think she's just waiting to be born on the 22nd...It IS an AWESOME day to be born!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is convinced that she will be born on the 22nd! so maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying always Brynn! And BTW, I think anytime around Christmas is an AWESOME time to give birth/have a birthday....just ask Levi (his due date was the 21st, he came on the 29th, with the Christmas lights twinkling, Christmas carols playing, and all the while reminding us that Jesus himself came as a little baby! What a blessing! Love you, and SO excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete