A little blast from the past, as we celebrate our 2 year anniversary!
One of my very favorite things about planning our wedding was designing our invitations with my husband. This is what the outside looked like, except at the opening it was tied together with a ribbon. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the inside, but you get the idea.
This last weekend we celebrated our anniversary in Palm Springs, while Tatum hung with Grandma and Grandpa Wilson. It was simple, fun, and very much US. As we reflected on our short 2 years together, we concluded this ...
THE LORD IS FAITHFUL, WILL ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL, AND IS FAITHFUL WHEN WE HAVE BEEN FAITHLESS.
5 things that have made year 2 of marriage even better than the first ...
1. Tatum ... need I say much more than that???
2. My better overall health. Being able to experience life together more actively.
3. Having a place to live that is larger than one room!
4. Gaining a greater understanding and love for our parents, due to becoming parents ourselves.
5. Dying to ourselfs double the duty with a child and a spouse, and seeing the Lords faithfullness through it all.
These are the only pictures we got of ourselfs over the weekend. Enjoying a little desert together after ruturning back to our baby after a day long date.
Had to post a pic of Tatum during her time with the grandparents. Such a goober!
Heres to many more years! I love you babe!