"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Sunday, December 26, 2010

From Christmas to New years ...

I never thought in a million years I would say it ... but I must ... I did NOT have my baby before Christmas. Did anybody on this planet think that would ever happen??? We opened all her gifts without her and had no baby to stuff in an oversized stocking to stick under the tree for adorable pictures. Instead my belly grew bigger and my discomfort stronger ... Now we wait ... shifting our gears to ... HAVING A NEW YEARS BABY ... wow, then again I just looked at the calendar and realized that that date is only 6 days away, and at this point I wouldn't put anything past the "toddler" living inside me. She is on her own schedule. For the sake of the switchover of insurance we have starting on January 1st, and the massive headache and sheer chaos that may come from it, will you all be praying that somehow we can have her, and be out of the hospital by the 31st? We know that whatever happens the Lord will take care of us, but why not ask the Lord for specifics right, asking in His WILL. Also be praying that I can somehow deliver an overdue baby WITHOUT induction and without a C section ... Love you all, Merry Christmas and a very happy new year from the Wilsons 2.99999!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Brynn, my heart goes out to you! I remember we had Levi's "baby's First Christmas" outfit all ready to go, but alas, he had to wait another YEAR to have his first Christmas! Don't worry though, your baby girl will look adorable in her "Happy New Year" outfit...all she will need is her diaper and a "Happy New Year" banner! :)

    I will pray specifically for the things you mentioned! Hey, we have not because we ask not, right! And of course, all requests followed by "Thy will be done, Lord!"

    Love you Brynn! Keep your eyes on Jesus...very soon you'll be gazing into the gorgeous eyes of your beautiful daughter! I pray that day is TODAY!

    (BTW, Levi says he thinks Dec 29th is a GREAT day to be born, but he's kinda biased towards that date...:D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your baby girl in all that may come your way these next couple days :). I know what it is like to have to deal with all the chaos of the idea of switching insurance ... we had to do that in december and then switched to a midwife, then lost our insurance a month before He was due because of being laid off, but God totally provided and our midwife along with an osteo-something or other doctor told us not to pay for anything more! So God provided a free labor and delivery and 2 free session to have Asaph's head worked on.

    I will also pray that you don't have to be induced or to have a c-sec.... trust that God will help you and that He has given you a body equipped to do what it needs to. I remember thinking Asaph would never come especially when I heard Emily had Chloe before me... I was so upset that I chose to stay up late hanging out with Abe only to wake up the next day in labor :)... which was 8 days after his 2nd guess date (they thought he might even be hear Feb. 18th - so I was shocked just like you are!)... Every body is different, but birth is normal ... don't worry she will come soon enough (I am very aware that is easier said then done). We love you and can't wait to see the joy on your faces as you hold your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANT believe your a mommy...Congratulations...seriously she is so beautiful!!! im in awe...

    ReplyDelete