"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Arizona comfort: visiting the Wilson clan for the 1st time!

(I don't have much time to write, my little goob is especially fussy tonight. It's strange because she has been the happiest baby ever recently, but I wanted to put these pictures up before its too late, and she looks totally different again.)

This last weekend, us Wilson 3 went to Arizona to visit the Wilson side for the first time. We warned Tatum that the family was big, busy and often loud, and that it might be quite different for her than the low key environment she is use to. She ended up LOVING it, she was all smiles, and Loved the constant energy and many faces, and entertainment. The cousins had a blast with her, all 11 of them. She is a true blown Wilson, not afraid of people, and Loves to talk! She found her voice this weekend, having full blown conversations with her grandma and aunty! We went to church on Sunday, and she didn't even cry once, what a trooper! Sunday night though I had a very bad attack of vertigo, I ended up collapsing on the floor, we think because of dehydration and lack of sleep. Grandma took care of Tatum though, and she didn't seem phased by the situation at all. For lack of time, I will just write some captions under the pictures. Today she is 9 weeks old, can you believe it???


Aunt Stephanie surprised us with a special gift of many many headbands and flowers and bows made by her. She also made a few shirts for Tatum, one of which she is wearing in these pictures. We call Tatum "T" all the time, probably more often than her real name. Such a cute shirt. Also she is wearing her special Vans that grandma gave her before she was born. I randomly decided to try them on her, and I'm glad I did because she could hardly fit in them, so we had to snag a picture.
I Love this picture, hahaha, little onesie and little vans and little chubby legs!
Couldn't decide which was cuter out of all of these pictures, so I just decided to put a bunch up. I know the Grandmas will appreciate the pictures. Another headband made by Stephanie!



Hahaha. Grandma put her in the pot, and shot a photoshoot of her! She wasn't quite sure what to think.
These pictures of her in her black headband were taken not long after I collapsed, not the fondest memories for me, but I'm glad she came to visit me in bed when I was so sick!

The Dorsey Boys. I Love them so much!
Cousin Micah and Emily Loving on Tatum. Micah Loved her so much, he would grab blankets and pillows for her and prop her up and swing her in the swing. Micah and I have a special bond, so naturally he was in Love with his new baby cousin!
Jeremey goofing off with the Dorsey cousins. We are just missing Emily.
Cousin Amber holding Tatum. She is such a good Love!

Special time with grandma and grandpa. We Love you guys!

Fastest blog I have ever written ...

No comments:

Post a Comment