"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Monday, May 23, 2011

It's summer time! AND check out my husbands latest videos for the college!!!






Well, another semester has come to an end ... and we are headed into the summer!!! .... Where on earth did the spring go??? Oh yes, it went to taking care of a newborn, battling strange illnesses, and becoming content with the old ones. What a wild ride this spring has been. I have had my most sick moments in 5 years in this past 5 months, but I have also had some of my best "healthy" days as well. In fact this last week my family and Jeremey's family were down visiting, and the Lord blessed my socks off by allowing me to have moments, even full on hours, lasting for about 6 days where I was not thinking/feeling my normal illness. To the point where I was out shooting hoops with Jeremey and walking along the beach. This is unheard of, but it was amazing! We both tried to soak in those sweet moments, knowing that more than likely it would quickly come to an end, which it did. My body crashed and burned and now I am feeling pretty sick again. But I AM so thankful to the Lord for those few days! The grandparents took thousands of pictures (thats not much of an exagerration) but we don't have a majority of the photos yet, just a few... but I will post them soon cuz Tatum is getting so much bigger and more expressive. She is growing way to fast, and is so bright and energetic, and just truly the sweetest girl around. Speaking of her, she also got dedicated this Sunday at church ... She is the Lords ... she always has been, but it was so great to commit her to the Lord along with our church family as well. (Pictures of that will be coming soon too). So now we start a new season, as Tatum becomes more mobile, and the weather gets hotter. Can't wait for the adventures to come. Maybe the Lord will allow me to experience some more of those "not as sick days," and if He doesn't we will continue to praise Him. As we celebrate the end of the semester I wanted to post a few videos that Jeremey had been working on. For those that don't live here at the school, they will give you a pretty good idea as to what goes on around here!



No comments:

Post a Comment