"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Monday, February 25, 2013

River James Maternity photos!

Yesterday I bit the bullet and succumed to my husbands wishes to get materinity photos done. I am not the biggest fan of seeing photos of myself when I feel sick, and tired, and huge, but I know it is a great keepsake, and something I would regret later, had I not done it. My dear friend from Oregon, Molly Moore happened to be visiting for a couple of days, so she was able to come along with us and watch and entertain Tatum while Jeremey took the photos. That might explain why most of the pictures are of just myself, or of just Tatum and I.  But we did have her snap a few shots of the 3 of us at the end. Thanks Molly! When it was all done and finished, it turned out to be pretty fun, mostly because our location was a huge open forest park, and Tatum had a blast exploring in the sticks and trees. Thanks babe for forcing me into this. I love you!

A funny tid bit of info ... With my maternity photos Taken from before Tatum was born, Jeremey was on the tail end of the flu, the same thing happened this time. He was battling the end of a week with a bad flu. What are the chances? Poor guy, he still looks stinkin good though!



 

















1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! And you are glowing! That second to last photo, of you and Tatum, is just gorgeous. So excited for River to join your family!

    ReplyDelete