"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A short interview with Tatum ... (2 weeks before Rivers arrival)

I will be posting an update SOON on all the fun and glorious things that have been happening at the tail end of this pregnancy (eye roll) ...

But till then, we filmed Tatum a little bit last night, and tried to capture her little personality on film just before officially becoming a big sister ... This is what we got ... (2 weeks before Rivers arrival.)


and this was her ... 9 months ago, when we found out she was going to be a big sister (I know I already posted this a while back, but I just had to again. She has already grown so much)

3 comments:

  1. SO adorable. Seriously. A.DOOR.ABULL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute. Can't wait to see River. Praying for you all! God bless! ~Elijah T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed this video to Lyla and Cody last night. Cody smiled the entire time and he asked me to play it over and over again. True love? I think so.

    ReplyDelete