"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Friday, July 9, 2010

She's a GIRL!!!

I know this is a little late, and most of you know already, but 2 weeks ago we got our 3D ultrasound done, and it was indeed a little girl. All of our intuition was correct!!! We are thrilled! This is a picture of our angel at 14 weeks, she is now almost 17. While on vacation in Arizona this last week, I'm pretty sure I felt her kick for the first time, she tends to like to flutter around more in the evening, but it is still very hard to detect at times. Over the last few weeks I think I have experienced just about every pregnancy symptom in the book. Once one weans, another picks up. Bouts of migraines, nausea, fainting, you name it I've probably endured it. The nausea though, seems to be heading out the door, just occationally coming back for brief visits, while my appetite appears to be picking up. Maybe I'll finally start putting on some weight! And the tummy is finally starting to pop. It's no fun having people continually tell you that you don't look pregnant, when you feel consistantly destroyed by its symptoms, so I am looking forward to finally having the tummy out to play. (Though I might be regretting this comment a few months down the road). Anyways, a lot has been happening, and there is much to write about. I'll probably be writing again soon about our trip, and all the wonderful memories we made while there! I would also Love it if you could keep me in prayer as I have had a horrendous time sleeping in the last month. I can go 3 or 4 days without sleep, and in the end it turns my body upside down, and pray for Jeremey as he is having to deal with ME, hahaha. No but seriously Jeremey is phenominal, and is running off the strength of the Lord, but could always use all the prayer he can get!
IF YOU CAN'T TELL, THE PICTURE IS OF OUR LITTLE GIRL SITTING IN THE PLACENTA WITH HER LEFT ARM IN THE AIR GIVING US A THUMBS UP. YOU CAN SEE HER EYE SOCKETS, TINY LITTLE NOSE AND LIPS, AND HER LEFT KNEE UP NEAR HER TUMMY! WE LOVE HER!!!

4 comments:

  1. she is beautiful! praying for you all:) love you all so much and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So happy for you! You must be so proud! Praying for you guys!

    ~Elijah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this might be weird, but I feel like I can see Jeremey's eyes and your cheeks and mouth.... I guess we will just have to wait and see if that is true lol. So excited for your precious baby girl :) enjoy the tummy time :) Also this is one of the blogs I read... I thought maybe you might like this post, you should try the belly mapping (I figured it out, but never drew it lol)
    http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2010/07/natural-bonding-with-baby-during-pregnancy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. also that post I sent you is a guest post so it is not written by the main author of the blog.... and I don't think there is anything wrong with having an ultrasound in pregnancy (even just to find out gender), but I understand the concerns of having several ultrasounds. I also understand that it can bother babies (when I was seeing and ob they gave me at least 6 ultrasounds before I switched providers- and I noticed Asaph hated them He would always move away and try to hide and he would kick like crazy when they found him- so I personally didn't want anymore I felt like I was hurting him) anyways I just wanted you to read about the belly mapping lol

    ReplyDelete