"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Belly Pictures!!!



Many have questioned whether or not I am truly pregnant, hahaha. I too will admit that for a while there I was just as confused as the rest of you as to where on earth that baby could be hiding inside of me. I thought I would never pop. But week 19 the tides changed. Now I feel like I grow a couple of sizes each week, haha. In all reality though I am over half way through my pregnancy and have only gained 6 pounds so far. But after 14 weeks of not gaining a pound, those 6 pounds are monumental!!!! So here are the long awaited belly pictures that so many people have asked me about. They aren't good quality, since they were taken on my iphone, and sorry there are no head shots. But this will do for now.

The first picture is my belly at 10 weeks pregnant!!!

The second picture is my belly at 20 weeks pregnant!!!

1 comment: