"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Monday, October 25, 2010

1 year anniversary/8 months pregnant = October 25th 2010

Today is a very special day. It is Jeremey and my 1 year anniversary, and our little ones 8th month in the womb. The Lord has blessed us with so many gifts and we are really so undeserving. This year has gone by faster than any other time period in my life, and has been more jampacked with highs and lows than I could have ever imagined. No matter what the circumstance, or what the event there hasn't been one moment where I haven't cherished the time I have had with my husband. I am amazed by the man that he is, and am a billion times more in Love with him now than I have ever been. Marriage is so beautiful. One year ago today we vowed our lives to one another. It was the most incredible wedding I have ever been to, hahaha :) Here are a few pictures from the day!

20043_652123417478_19703962_37766122_2169248_n.jpg

20043_652123407498_19703962_37766120_5423438_n.jpg

718607591_FUGYg-XL.jpg

718755621_a2HeU-L.jpg

This weekend we celebrated our anniversary early, and headed to Downtown Disney for the weekend. We have spent the last 2 halloweens at disneyland/disneyworld parks, (or at least the halloween season) so we thought we would make it a tradition and go for 3. We both Love the Disney atmosphere and just feeling like kids again. (hence the reason why we spent our honeymoon in Disneyworld). Because I am super pregnant, and can't go on any of the rides inside the park anyways, we just had a nice dinner in downtown disney and strolled around enjoying our time together! We ate at Joes Crab shack, which was the first resturant we ate at on our honeymoon. Jeremey couldnt believe how much I ate, and well, honestly either could I. I Love stalking up for my baby!!!


74654_718586090748_19703962_39982373_971868_n.jpg

11634_638856080328_19703962_37306082_5841610_n.jpg

The first picture is from us at Joe's Crab shack this last weekend. The picture below it is from one year ago on our honeymoon. Too bad you can't see my belly in the top picture, But it's there and it's growing! I don't know why but I am just so bad at taking belly shots. It's just something I don't think about doing very often and when I do, I often feel to sick to dare snap a picture of myself. (Also sorry the picture is so dark, another blurry iphone shot taken by a busy waitress.) But like I said before I am 8 months along today. How crazy is that?


Not much longer and the anticipation is definitely growing. Tomorrow my

mom is flying down from Oregon to spend the week with us. She hasn't seen me pregnant yet, so this is going to be pretty monumental for her. I am having my baby shower this Saturday, and so Jeremey's family is also coming for the weekend. It should be such a joyous time, filled with many pictures that can fullfill your belly shot desires for at least a little while. Sorry to all of you who keep asking. Speaking of the baby shower, it is this weekend, Saturday the 30th, at 2pm, for those that live at or near the bible college. The evites have gone out, but I know from personal experience with email and evites that I often overlook a lot of emails, and miss a lot of events, haha. I am horrible with email. So here is a little reminder or a heads up for those of you that may be like me, and haven't heard anything about the shower. I am registered at babies r us, just search Brynn Wilson on the baby registry if you are interested. Some of you have also been wondering about what colors the baby room will be. I am not sure if we will get around to painting the room for a while, considering we are still moving in and situating ourselves. But we want to go with grey and yellow. The calm mellow yellow and grey. We aren't picky though, and will appreciate anything in any color, haha. This is kind of the feel we are going for as far as colors go.

6a00d83452ad0469e20133ec5d4e03970b-500wi.jpg

Well I guess that is all for now, there is much celebrating to be done and lost of company to get ready for. This truly is such an exciting time looking back on a whole year with the Love of my life, and our soon to be new addition. I never would have expected to be here in a new home, with a new tiny life, getting ready for my entire world to change in a matter of weeks, But boy am I glad it all worked out this way. Jeremey and I are blown away by the Lord's continuous hand on our lifes, and will always covet and appreciate your prayers for our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment