Well, my husband is very sick, and I can hardly move. We make quite the dynamic team right now. A flash forward into our senior citizen years. I am a little over 9 months pregnant (36 1/2 weeks) and moving my pinky toe takes a grand effort. The "I can't move without pain and exhaution, get this kid out of me stage" has kicked into full gear. To make things even harder Jeremey has gotten progressively sicker over the last coupledays. Started out as a cough, and now he's just about as out of it as I am. Darn winter season sickness. If I were to go into labor now, I think he might be laying in a bed next to me in the hospital. (Thats sort of an exaggeration, but I am seriously praying that nothing sudden happens in the next few days with the baby, because he probably wouldn't be able to be in the delivery room.) Praise the Lord, I haven't caught his cough and other symptoms!!!
Update on the latest Wilson news:
- Jeremey turned 26 last friday. He was so blessed by so many friends, and wants to thank you all for the kind gestures and gifts!
- We spent the weekend getting all the last minute baby stuff. Her room is set, all we have to do is set up our room, so she can stay with us for a while after she is born.
- We put the car seat in the car, it is ready to go. That makes it very real.
-Tomorrow is the first OB appointment where they will check to see how dilated I am, and all the other fun stuff. It is so exciting!
- My friend, who has been just ONE week ahead of me during this whole pregnancy, went into labor this weekend, and had her baby Lola June Avery, 3 1/2 weeks early. Her baby is doing great! Congrats BJ!
- The baby seems to be doing great, we thought she had dropped, as of tonight, because of the pressure, and blah blah blah (you other moms know what I'm talking about) and because she isn't moving as much. But we know our little girl likes to trick us and will probably make a run for it soon, and try to turn and flip around. I think she might have already.
- Please pray for Jeremey. He is sleeping in the baby room right now on a spare mattress, because he feels so sick, and I tend to take up too much space on the bed. Would hate for him to be sick on Thanksgiving. Thanks guys. (Hopefully I will have a new belly photo up tomorrow!)