"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 weeks old today, and so darn cute!!!

One month ago today, well actually, 4 weeks ago today, the most gorgeous girl in the world (I can be biased right?) was placed in my arms, and my life was changed forever. She is growing up so fast and has changed so much already. The first 2 weeks of her life we had our family here to support and help us out. Thank you so much, mom, Diana, Mike, and Stephanie for your incredible hearts. It was very hard but we made it through. Then the real test began as I spent my first full week alone with her during the days. I assume many of you are wondering how my vertigo is holding up during all of this, and how all the post labor recovery is going ... well for the most part it is actually going quite well. The Lord is sustaining me in HUGE ways. Though lack of sleep is a sure fire way for my vertigo to pick up speed that makes it hard, but because my husband is amazing, and because my baby is a pretty good sleeper at night, I have actually been able to at least get SOME rest! We just have to take one hour at a time, and trust the Lord during the frustrating/or real sick moments. Tatum is holding up well, and is a very good girl for momma ... well for the most part, babies aren't perfect, haha. At her last doctor visit she was soaring up the charts and gaining weight. She is more alert, responsive, cuddly, independent and super cute! Jeremey is doing wonderfully, he is the best dad I have ever seen, and they are two peas in a pod. He Loves to dance and sing silly songs to Tatum all the time, and she eats it up and plays right along. Even in some of her biggest crying moments, he has the ability to stop her in her tracks with a simple tune. Us Wilson's are growing and learning rapidly, not just Tatum, but Jeremey and I as well, we tend to just sit and look at our baby girl in amazement of what the Lord has done. Our little miracle is finally here and we couldn't be happier. A special thanks to Ashley Wingo, Emily Celaya, Melissa Gonzalez, Katie Ancheta, Linda Shirley and Maria Weeks for blessing us with meals our first week alone with the baby. We Love you guys! Here are just a few pictures from her 4 week birthday! Yay!












2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest, Brynn! Glad you are having an easier time of it and hope your health continues to be manageable!

    ReplyDelete