"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Times are a changin - Milestones



Times are a changin, in 1 week Tatum will be 6 months old!!!! Does anybody else think that that went by WAY too fast??? I Thought I would post a few pictures of several of her "milestones" that have been happening this last month. The first being her first bite of real food. Mashed avocado. I think she was more confused to be sitting in the high chair than anything. But from the pictures you can tell that she was a little indifferent about the new taste in her mouth. In the end though she found it tasted good enough to flash us her gummy smile. No teeth yet for this girl. Praise the Lord. I'm not too excited to hit that milestone, though I know it has to be coming soon. Second milestone, she is crawling ... well nearly crawling ... scooting quickly, rocking, and occasionally moving arms and legs simultaneously . Whatever that is called, she is doing it, and it super cute. A year ago I was consistently throwing up 3 times a day from morning sickness, now a year later, my joy is overflowing as I see my gal advancing. Could it get more exciting than this? I am sure it does, but I am LOVING the age and stage she is at. Click on pictures to make them bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment