"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pure Determination!

The Christmas season is here, thus reminding me of a very stressfull Christmas season that I had last year. I was due with Tatum in 10 days, which turned int0 20 ... I did everything I could to have my baby before Christmas ...but in the end just ended up looking silly in the process ... Here is a little clip of what my life consisted of ... pure determination.


And now, here she is in her first Christmas season, in her first Christmas party outfit, gearing up to turn ONE in a few weeks! LIFE, YOU MOVE SO FAST.

With the christmas season beginning that also means that Jeremey has finished up yet another semester highlight video. Here is a clip from the end sequence. Check out Tatum's buddy Chloe Celaya at the 1:00 mark. She is Jeremey's boss' little girl and one of the cutest kids ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment