"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Thursday, October 25, 2012

3 of the best years of my life!

Shout out to my awesome, outrageous, gorgeous and amazing husband on our 3 year anniversary! Babe you are a gem. Thank you for being a Godly husband and father. You brighten up my life with your choreographed dance moves with Tatum, you keep me on my toes spiritually and intellectually with the passion you have for life and the Lord, and you never cease to amaze me with the way you can make me laugh even when I am in my most horrific sick and pregnant slumps ;) I love you!

4 years and 1 day ago we went on our first date ... to see high school musical 3 in theaters. It's still one of our favorite movies!



No comments:

Post a Comment