"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Boy or girl ... Wilson number 4????


As for blogging ... for some reason I just have not had the energy to keep up. Boy do I have some topics I would love to write about, and oh how I hate the fact that I am not documenting this pregnancy as often as I would like to … I don't want our next little bundle to feel neglected, seeing as Tatum had blog upon blog about her in the womb. 

Jeremey and I just got back from a grand adventure. Unfortunately our adventures were separate. He went to Jerusalem to teach for 2 1/2 weeks, while I spent half my time in Oregon with my family and the other half in Arizona with his. Being in some of the more crucial weeks of this pregnancy, being apart from one another wasn't the most enjoyable thing. But the Lord carried us both through it, and we were joyfully reunited last week, to now take on our favorite and most busy time of the year. FALL! Have I ever mentioned that I love fall, I'm pretty sure I mention it every October on my blog, and will continue to for as long as I live (or the blog lives) because i LOVE it that much.



This fall is a little more special than others … because soon and very soon, we will be finding out the gender of our new baby. My anticipation levels are through the roof, far more than they were with Tatum. Partly because I just KNEW that we were having a girl last time. There was no second thought, no guessing, no pondering or speculating, I just knew from the second I saw "Pregnant" on the pregnancy test that I was carrying my daughter. This time though, I am not quite as positive, in fact, I flip flip just about every hour. When I look up baby names, I can't find any I like, when I think about Tatum being a sibling, I imagine both genders, haha, when I imagine my husband with another baby, I imagine another girl. When I imagine myself holding another baby, I see a boy. How confusing. All that to say, whatever it is, will be a surprise, and a total blessing. 

My reasons for wanting another girl …
- We already have ALL the girl stuff we will ever need.
- I ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted a sister, and think that it would be great for Tatum to have that special bond.
- We know what its like to have a girl. Wouldn't have to start over from scratch.
- The girl I already have is the funniest, craziest, most amazing kid in the world, and if we had another one like her, they would make the most dynamic duo ever.
- My husband is amazing with girls. He just gets them, and knows how to make them feel so special, and is just the perfect girls daddy. He has 9 nieces, and they all adore him.

My reasons for wanting a boy …
- So I can have a son, simple, but I've always wanted to have that special bond with a son. Jeremey and Tatum have such a special bond. I would love to have a similar relationship with my opposite gendered child.
- Boys are easier. Or so I've heard, and so I've assumed.
- So I can have one of each!
- To avoid even further teenage girl drama.
- To see what a boy version of Jeremey and I would look like …

What do you think we will have???

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am praying that you have a boy because I know how awesome it is to have a girl first and then a boy. I might be biased, but I think it's the best way to do it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saying girl! But I've gotten all five baby guesses wrong this year with my other friends, so you'll probably have a boy! Haha love you guys

    ReplyDelete