"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh the sweet Love of a daddy!



Have I ever mentioned how much I Love daddy/daughter combos? Though I have always wanted to some day have a son, and have that special mom/son connection with him, there is STILL nothing better than a father who is IN LOVE with his daughter. Yesterday while watching a tv show with a little girl in it, Jeremey said this to me "I wouldn't mind having another girl, I wouldn't mind if all we had was girls." Now how many guys would say that? I Love my husband. I Love how dedicated he is, and I Love how he makes Tatum light up every time he enters the room. (I took these photos of my two Loves yesterday afternoon, as simple as they are, it reminds me of the sweet Love our God has for us.) Praising the Lord for my family today, and everyday! (click on the pictures to make them bigger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment