"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Way too many pictures taken at the happiest place on earth! Disneyland Trip!

The moral of the story ... we take way to many pictures ... but then again, how many times in your life do you get to take your first born child to Disneyland for the first time??? We know that Tatum won't remember this trip, but WE will remember how much fun she had even at such a young age. We spent 2 days in the park, and 2 nights in an amazing presidential suit, with my parents, and my aunt and uncle and cousin. Jeremey had to work on Friday, so all the pictures are taken from the second day at the park. It was such a memorable time with my family, celebrating my cousin graduating from high school, and getting to share such a fun event with my daughter. The Lord is so good to us! Tatum did great in the park, I thought she would get antsy, and grumpy and have sensory overload, but MUCH to my surprise, I didn't even hear her cry once in the 2 days we spent in the park. We had her stroller, a baby backpack, and many arms to hold her, but what did she choose to ride in almost the whole time??? OF COURSE, in the wheelchair in moms arms. You may have been wondering how I could get around in Disneyland ALL day with chronic vertigo ... well there ya go. (there is a picture of us in it below). I rarely let anyone see me in my wheelchair, well especially now, since I don't use it as often as I use to. But I'm not fooling anybody, I'm still sick, and couldn't dare try to conquer Disneyland without some assistance. Lucky for us and the rest of my family, we got to go to the front of the line for most rides because of the chair. Unfortunately for me though, I overdid myself a bit, and got pretty sick from too many rides. Not very smart. I wish I could go back and do it all over again ... but for now, I will just try to sort through the gazillion pictures we took. Here are a "few."


The reason why this whole trip happened. My cousin Joy, (and my aunt and uncle, Doug and Holly)
Tatum Loved the suit, she had endless space to roam around in. Notice little Tatum with her stroller way off in the distance.

Watching fireworks from the balcony with grandma and grandpa
Wishing mom and dad had this big of a bed at home!
Tatum gettin ready to go, she was so excited she was basically pushing her own stroller out the door.
Family picture
It's a small world!

So relaxed strolling around with momma in her wheelchair.

Toontown!

Grandma and grandpa love!
We got to meet Mickey!

Dumbo
Peter Pan!

Toy Story!


What a magical time!

No comments:

Post a Comment