"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG day! Prayers needed!

There are a few topics that I wanted to post about ....

The most important one being that TOMORROW is the BIG DAY. I have been writing posts about Jeremey's sister Stephanie for a few months now, and finally tomorrow we will welcome little London Dorsey into this world, while we spend the rest of the day on our knees praying for the meticulous and vital surgery that Stephanie will be going through immideiatly after the baby is born. The surgery is estimated to be around 10 hours long, and from what we have heard, none of the doctors who will be working with her have performed this type of surgery on a mother with 7 previous c-sections before. The most is 4. Stephanie will be breaking some sort of Arizona medical record I'm sure. We know that the LORD is in control. He has been the whole way through. We are just asking for prayer tonight as she gets prepped, and for tomorrow morning at 9, when the surgery will begin. Her husband Nick, and 5 kids, will be spending the night in the hospital room with Stephanie tonight. Pray that the family would soak up all the time they have with their mom, and that the Lord would give them all peace in this situation!

I also wanted to throw out a quick prayer request for my health. Sounds so selfish after what I just wrote about, but I haven't written very recently about how I have been feeling. Though I had a pretty wonderful holiday break, health wise. Since I have been home, I have been very very sick. For the last 11 days, I have gotten no more than 4 hours of sleep a night, and some nights I haven't gotten any at all. This begins a vicious cycle. When I don't sleep my vertigo gets really bad, when my vertigo gets really bad, I don't sleep. It becomes a very difficult cycle to break. This also hinders my ability to take care of Tatum, which is the hardest part of the whole situation. I would just love prayer if you think about it.

Finally ... Tatum is walking ... I know I posted a video about this on facebook on new years eve, but since then, she has really taken off. I am so proud of my girl, but also a bit scared for the new stage of choas that soon awaits me. Here is a video of her last night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment