"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Monday, January 30, 2012

Soarin over CCBC (A glimpse into the paradise I call home)

For my friends and family who do not live here in Murrieta ... (check out the video)

I came here on a whim in 2005
I met the Lord here
I got chronically ill here
I made everlasting friends here
I met my husband here
I fell in love here
I graduated from here
I got married here
I helped make a movie here
I got pregnant here
I moved into my first home here
I raise my daughter here
and I support my husband who works, teaches and serves the Lord here!
I am so blessed.

(Jeremey just made this video for a promo for the school. Thought I would pass it along. If you want to come visit, let me know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment