"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A glimpse into the future!


I took this picture the other day ... and it reminded of what a long and adventurous journey I have ahead of me in parenting, and how my daughter is growing up way too fast. Recently this is the view I see most often from her, as she is ALWAYS on the run, and often in the opposite direction of where I am ... In light of that, this picture also gets me excited to have another little one someday. NO we are not pregnant (don't get any ideas) ... BUT when the Lord decides its the right time, we will be thrilled ...

Thrilled to discover what our next little ones face will look like, another Jeremey look-a-like, or perhaps a hint of me ...


Thrilled to crack up when another child decides to make a mess as cute as this at dinner time ...


Thrilled to watch another girl or boy dress up in their favorite ballerina or super hero outfit ...


Thrilled to experience God's creation with another curious little mind...


Thrilled to stare at another little angel as they peacefully sleep ...


and thrilled to wake up to another beautiful face like this one each morning ...


4 comments:

  1. I still look at my kids the same way as you spoke of this little precious one. You are our precious ones. Keep up the faith, I love to see it because it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore all the pictures! i can't wait for you to have a little brother or sister for tatum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog brynn!!! love your heart for children....hope the Lord blesses you guys with another one in the future. -stephanie

    ReplyDelete