"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Friday, November 11, 2011

How come fall doesn't exist in California??? (Tatums fall leaves videos)

I'm not quite sure when fall ends and winter begins, especially since I live in Southern California. But I do know that there are few things that are more beautiful than the fall trees in Oregon. Because there aren't a whole lot of leaves where we live, my mom packaged some up and sent them down to us, they were huge, colorful, beautiful, and lasted a total of about 60 seconds before Tatum crumbled them to pieces. I Loved it, it was the cutest thing ever, and so fun to watch her play in the leaves in our living room. They were vacumed up shortly after ... Here are some videos and pictures.

v




Nov 10th , day of thankfulness: I am thankful that where Jeremey and my familes live give us the best of both worlds as far as weather is concerned. We can visit my family in Oregon where there are different and beautiful seasons all year round, or visit Jeremey's family in Arizona where it is always warm. Whatever our hearts desire.
Nov 11th: I am thankful for our veterans, who have served or are currently serving our country. My stepdad, and brother included.

No comments:

Post a Comment