"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We love music!


We are a big music family ... we just love it, listening, playing, writing, dancing, we enjoy it all. It is something that remains a constant in my life, weather I'm laid up in bed sick, or feeling great. So, since I have missed the last 3 days of the November thankfulness list, I will do it now, and we will go with a theme ...

Nov 7th: I am thankful for the little moments in life, when my husband and I get to sit down and write music together. It has been a long time since I have felt well enough, so I am very thankful! We have been working writing a fun Christmas song as of lately, kinda cheesy, but maybe I'll share it on here if we ever finish it.
Nov 8th: I am thankful for WORSHIP. The worship leaders conference is going on at the school right now, so this one is fresh on my mind. I am thankful for the leaders who allow us to enter in to worship through song by using thier gifts in which He has given them.
Nov 9th: I am thankful for the Christian music artists out there, who truly believe in what they are singing, and represent Christ in a Glorifying way.

(Chelsea, myself and Tatum before she went on stage)

On that note, our friend Chelsea Moon, and a VERY talented Christian singer got the chance to play for a packed house last night here on campus. Last year she released her first album, which is AMAZING, and is gearing up for her second. Jeremey was blessed to be able to help her out by designing her first album cover and CD booklet. It was also his first time doing something of this caliber. Being a big fan of my husbands work, I thought I would share it with you bloggers. But mostly encourage you to check out her album, she is seriously so good. click on the picture below, to make it bigger, sorry its so small.(A tid bit of info you may or may not want to know. I loved the cd so much it is what I chose to listen to the whole time I was in the hospital when Tatum was born.)


Here is a link to hear some of Chelsea's music on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment