"This is a story that is often untold, and overlooked. A raw adventure of fighting the elements of illness, as a young wife and mother by seeking Jesus first. Start from the beginning, and see how the Lord can take a very broken and ill individual and bring about a truly unique LIFE and LOVE story." - BRYNN (& Jeremey and Tatum).

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wilson News ... 3 things

I've been slacking on the blog lately ... my 30 days of thankfulness has completley been neglected, but nonetheless, here I am. 3 things that have been going on lately ...

1. We are leaving on vacation to Oregon in 2 days!!! It is soooooo needed, so so needed. 10 days of cold weather, countless cousins, neverending food and RELAXING. Thank you Lord.

2. Tatum has started to stand on her own ...


3. I recieved this message from Jeremeys sister Jani a couple days ago. With permission from her and from Stephanie herself, I wanted to repost it, to inform you all just a little further on Stephanies current health status in her pregnancy now at 27 weeks.

"Dear friends I write you today to inform you of the seriousness of my sister stephanie Dorsey's condition. She has what you call placenta previa accreta. I don't understand all the medical lingo but the removal of the baby can be fatal to Stephanie. Many of you know that Stephanie lost her last baby Piper Dorsey, and when all this was going on the doctors were very direct and honest with her of the possibility that the baby would not make it. So at her appointments with this pregnancy she felt as though this is more serious than she once thought. Stephanie made the mistake of going online to research her odds and it does not look good. After her online search she followed up with her doctor immediately only to be met with confirmation on what she read. At about 36 weeks they will open her and remove the baby and then reopen her from the chest down and a team of 21 doctors will attempt at a life saving procedure. This is extremely scary. The thought that my sister may not live through this just seems unreal. I know that nothing is to big for God, but tell that to a woman that has lost 2 children. While you all will be doing your holiday celebration she has to think about writing goodbye letters to all her little children. We need to all be in deep prayer for this family. I know she's been extremely depressed through out this pregnancy so please please I beg you all pray for strength for her and Nick, wisdom for the doctors, safety for the baby living inside her, and the safety for Stephanie herself. At this time Stephanie doesn't need a bunch of people calling her and bombarding herwith questions but when you're in your quiet time with God don't forget the Dorsey's. Thanks so much."
Jani

I love my sisters ... I'm not really sure what else to say besides that. Jani and Stephanie you have been such wonderful additions and blessings to my life. I wasn't sure how it would be marrying into such a huge family, but you have both made it such a pleasure. We will continue to lift up Stephanie and London and the rest of the Dorseys in prayer as long as needed! (As for the last 5 days of thankfulness that I have missed, I will just do an all encompassing, I am thankful that baby London has had 5 more days of developing and growing inside the womb)

(For those that have made it this far down the blog, I thought I would throw in an extra video for your viewing pleasure of Tatum and Jeremey playing the guitar ... It was too good to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment